If you would like my help, I am available to work with you in the following ways:
- Write for Your Blog
- Free “Content Marketing Kick-Start” Session
- Free “Business Breakthrough” Session
- Looking For a Speaker?
Scroll down to learn about each of these things…
Write for Your Blog
If you are interested in having me write for your blog, then you need to know that when it comes to writing for other blogs there are two main reasons that I write:
1. To get exposure
If your site is well-known and has a lot of visitors, shares, or comments, then I might be willing to write a post for you at no cost. It just depends on your site and my availability. If you’d like to contact me about this, then click here.
2. For income
If your site is not as well-known, or my availability is limited during this season, then I will charge to write a blog post for you. I charge by the article (not per word) and my rates tend to on the higher end.
- My writing had been featured on several top sites and has always been well received by the founders of those sites and their audience. The content I’ve written for them has also been widely shared by their audience.
- My articles tend to be longer: anywhere from 1,200 – 1,800 words or longer.
- I don’t write generic content. Some writers who write for low prices tend to write generic posts
that don’t stand out from the hundreds of other posts out there.
- I write posts that take a unique angle, even with common topics.
- I spend a lot of time making sure my posts capture readers’ attention at the beginning and keep their attention.
- I also actively promote the post for a week or more
“Scott Aughtmon is an amazing writer. He’s contributed truly creative and unique posts to B2B Marketing Insider that have driven an incredible amount of traffic, engagement, and social shares. His posts have discussed one of the earliest examples of content marketing, and the secret ingredient to content marketing success. I can’t wait for his next submission.”
If you’d like me to write for you, then contact me here.
Free “Content Marketing Kick-Start” Session: How to Get Started Harnessing the Power of Content Marketing for Your Business ($500 Value)
Knowing that content marketing is powerful is great.
But knowing how to use content marketing in YOUR OWN business can sometimes be difficult.
I’ve been using content marketing long before the term was invented.
If you want help implementing content marketing in your business, I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a special, FREE, “Content Marketing Kick-start” coaching session where we’ll work together.
==> If you’d like to learn more, then go here: Free “Content Marketing Kick-start” Session: How to Get Started Harnessing the Power of Content Marketing for Your Business
Free “Business Breakthrough” Session: Breakthrough the Main Challenge Sabotaging Your Business Right Now ($500 Value)
If you’ve been working to grow your business for a while now and things aren’t happening as fast as you want, then I‘d like to help you create a MAJOR business BREAKTHROUGH.
Here’s the deal…
I’ve coached people in all different arenas: small one-person businesses, non-profits, schools, life coaches, and even top executives. (*See some of their endorsements here.)
And do you know what I’ve discovered?
There are 9 challenges that all successful businesses know how to overcome.
I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a special, “Business Breakthrough” coaching session where we’ll work together.
==> If you’d like to learn more, then go here: Free “Business Breakthrough” Session: Breakthrough the Main Challenge Sabotaging Your Business Right Now
Looking For a Speaker?
If you are looking for a speaker to come and speak to your staff or organization about:
- Creative online/offline marketing methods
- Content marketing
- Business recession solution methods
- 9 challenges every successful business overcomes
- Or even on “loving your customers“